Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Daisy

So long to a long time friend.
Daisy, my German Shepherd has passed.
I had to put her down on Monday.
She died in my arms, which I think is probably the way she would have wanted it. It was the hardest thing I have had to do in my life. I would rather be in combat, then have to do that.

Daisy was paws down, the best dog that I have ever had. Over the years, I have had a few dogs, and she outclassed them all.
She will be the standard by which I judge other dogs. I did that while she was alive, and I imagine that I will do so even more now that she has gone on to the greener pastures.


This is Daisy with my son, a couple years ago.
This hit the whole family pretty hard, even our other dog, Trooper was feeling low that day.

Daisy will be missed.
Daisy was loved.
Daisy loved.

No comments: